Join Our Team – Resource Mobilization Mentor Opportunity!
Federation of Disability Organizations in Malawi (FEDOMA) is on the lookout for a passionate and experienced Resource Mobilization Mentor to join our team! If you are dedicated to making a positive impact and have a proven track record in proposal writing and resource mobilization, as well as working with socially marginalized groups including persons with disabilities, we want to hear from
1. Provide mentorship and guidance in resource mobilization strategies.
2. Assist in the development and refinement of proposals.
3. Collaborate with our team to enhance fundraising efforts.
1. Applicants should be holders of postgraduate in Business Management, Development Studies or any related field.
2. Proven experience in successful resource mobilization.
3. Strong knowledge of proposal writing and grant application processes.
4. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
5. Ability to work collaboratively in a dynamic team environment.
6. Skill to identify donor/funders in different platforms and link them to FEDOMA
Method Of Application
Send your resume and a cover letter detailing your relevant experience to email@example.com
and firstname.lastname@example.org cc: email@example.com by 29th January 2024.