Kentam Products Limited
Kentam Products Limited, a manufacturer and distributor of pharmaceutical and cosmetic products invites applications for the following positions:
REGIONAL SALES OFFICER
Reporting to the Sales Manager (SM), the successful candidate will be expected to among others, perform the following duties/ responsibilities:
- Set short and long-term sales strategies & execute regional sales programs.
- Prospect new business & grow existing business in the region.
- Supervise & manage the sales team in the region.
- Develop annual, quarterly and monthly sales forecasts and budgets for the region.
- Conduct various market research, analyses & generate reports.
- Implement trade promotions and other marketing activities in the region.
- Prepare monthly and quarterly sales reports.
- BS/BA in Sales, business administration or similar field.
- Additional Certification in Sales & Marketing a strong advantage.
- Minimum 5 years relevant experience in FMCGs market.
- Excellent computer skills esp. in Microsoft Excel & Word.
- Driven & result oriented.
- Valid driver’s licence.
All interested candidates should send a cover letter, CV and copies of certificates and 3 traceable references to: Human Resources and
Administration Manager, Kentam Products Limited, P.O Box 898 Mzuzu or email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please indicate the job you are applying for
in the Subject heading. Closing date is 25th November 2022.
To apply for this job please visit kentam.co.mw..