Coca-Cola Beverages Limited
We are looking for competent, self-motivated, skilled and experienced persons to fill the following vacant position tenable at our Lilongwe offices.
REGIONAL SALES MANAGER
Reports to : Sales and Marketing Manager
Job Grade : 17
Purpose of the Job
To deliver volume and revenue growth by effectively managing the Sales &amp; Marketing team, implementation of business plans and delivering Customer Service Excellence.
Key Outputs and Accountabilities
- Lead the sales force and ensure superior sales execution across the Region district
- Ensure profit and performance delivery of the districts Region as per the plans.
- Ensure P&L ownership and accountability within each district.
- Monitor & review Sales & Marketing performance, and guide, support & coach sales team to address off-track performance, where required.
- Develop and embed sales force effectiveness &amp; sales force automation capabilities.
- Roll-out and ensure effective use of customer segmentation &amp; related tool kits.
- Manage sales resource planning, merchandising management, REDMART (POS storage, picking &amp; delivery)
- Cold drink equipment – determine functional requirements, population and location (provided to Supply Chain for execution).
- Management of the Sales Team
- Build Capability and Manage Performance
- Build and Motivate a high performing team
- Execution of Sales & Marketing Business Plan
- Execution of Sales & Marketing Finance Routines
- Support and / or lead engagements with local governments as defined by the CCBA Engagement Plan
- Channel Development & Execution of Picture of Success
- Formulate and Manage Budget
- Drive execution standards across all channels
- Ensure execution of Cooler Management
- Ensure business plan by channel by outlet.
- Promotional Programs and Activities : Implement National Calendar
Key Projects Management : Identify Key Commercial Process Improvement Projects
- Demand Planning : Provide input to the Demand Planning Process
- Manage Implementation of Marketing plan
- Drive Sales Execution across all channels
- To lead a team to build profitable growth by achieving the regional volume target, enhance RTM effectiveness, achieve excellence in execution with special focus on RED standards, manage distributors viably and manage people to build a high performance team whilst adhering to company policies and sales standards.
- Executes regular business reviews by customer.
- Attends frequent trade visits to customer stores with relevant regional personnel
- Understand pack margin and pack role per customer in order to optimise revenue growth.
- Utilise market research and analysis, formulate programmes and feedback to customer.
- Customer Relationships
- Identifying business growth opportunities
- Develop, implement and/or manage account specific programmes, promotions and packs as required and evaluation.
Sales and Marketing share growth
- Professional Skills and Competencies
- Able to think on their feet and have swift resolution periods of 24hours – 48hours.
- Structured and be able to plan quarterly in advance to meet the annual targets.
- Strong analytical and decision-making abilities
- Problem solving skills and conflict handling resolution abilities
- Leadership, management, analytical skills, strong communication skills
- Thorough understanding of the product and industry
- Self-driven, self-starter, results oriented and highly focused.
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree/Diploma in Sales, Marketing or related field
- Professional qualification in Sales and Marketing
- Minimum of 5 years Sales Experience at a management level
Mode Of Application
All candidates who meet the criteria outlined above are encouraged to apply by sending their application letter including a detailed CV, copies of certificates and names and contact details of three traceable references to the following address:
Coca-Cola Beverages Limited
Realty House, Churchill Road,
P O Box 5133, Limbe
Or email email@example.com
The closing date for receiving applications is 9th September, 2022. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Coca-Cola Beverages Limited is an equal opportunities employer, therefore all men, women, and those with disability are encouraged to apply.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org