Sun King’s Learning delivery team consist of highly skilled, passionate and committed professionals, responsible for the transfer of products and services knowledge, processes, soft skills, systems and applications and the promotion of professional attitudes amongst field and office based staff, in order to facilitate learning and development for immediate and future business growth.We are looking for a Regional Mentor to facilitate learning delivery, developing content and mentoring sales staff & agents within the region.
What You Will Be Expected To Do;
- Deliver classroom and field-based training to staff and agents in the assigned region.
- Keep track of set KPIs and achieve training targets as required
- Design and deliver training assessments with the guidance of the Training Manager
- Support the Training Manager in identifying staff training needs.
- Ensure 100% adoption and usage of technology-based work tools by all field staff
- Drive consistent & accelerated learning performance through data tools
- Share timely communication of policies, training updates & changes to assigned region
- Collect and share feedback on the implementation new tools, products, and processes
- Run the administration of knowledge-based platforms
- Drive agent engagement & lesson completion via the learning management system
- Facilitate and ensure effective delivery of 90-day induction and mentorship for field-based staff in the assigned region
- Support the development and improvement of training materials and concepts
You might be a strong candidate if you:
- Have a Bachelors degree in Business Administration or any related field with at least 2 years of experience in training and coaching; preferably in the areas of sales, customer services or marketing.
- Are knowledgeable about Learning Management Systems
- Can conceptualize and develop a conducive learning environment
- Potray diligence, accuracy, reliability and high level of commitment
- Are profiiciently skilled in Microsoft office and other visualization tools
- Possess excellent interpersonal ,communication, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Have good planning and organising ability, are self driven and able to work under minimal supervision with the flexibility to travel frequently to remote areas
- Are passionate about working with rural, off-grid consumers and resolving their issues
What we offer (in addition to compensation and statutory benefits):
- An opportunity to grow as a professional in a dynamic, fast growing, high impact industry;
- The chance to work in an open minded, collaborative culture surrounded by enthusiastic Greenlighters who are driven by the challenge of continuously innovating and growing a smart, sustainable business with profound impact on the world;
- A truly multicultural experience: you will have the chance to work with and learn from people from different geographies, nationalities, and backgrounds.
- Structured, tailored learning and development programs that help you become a better leader, manager, and professional through the Greenlight Academy.
About Sun King
Sun King products range from portable solar lamps, to more robust multi-light solar home systems, to solar powered televisions and fans and energy efficient inverter bulbs. Our products drastically improve quality of life for those that lack reliable electricity access: they help extend the number of productive, income generating hours in a day; they enable children to study after dark; they allow families and communities to gather safely to socialize after sunset; and when replacing field based sources of light like kerosene lamps, they reduce exposure to indoor air pollution.
We reach our customers through two distinct business models: a vast network of more than 300 distribution partners across 40 countries, and through our EasyBuy™ Direct sales channel, where we sell directly to consumers in India, Kenya, Myanmar, Nigeria, Tanzania, Uganda, and Zambia through a network of more than 15,000 commission sales agents. Our customers have the option to purchase these products up front or to pay for them through an installment payment plan over a period of 4-18 months through our Sun King EasyBuy™ line, our technology enabled ‘pay-as-you-go’ (PAYG) systems.
Greenlight employs close to 2000 people in 11 countries across sub-Saharan Africa and Asia. We are passionate about serving off-grid customers, and we are driven by the challenge of continuously innovating and growing a smart, sustainable business with profound impact on the world.
Greenlight is committed to gender equality in the workplace. Women represent 47% of Greenlight’s workforce.