Sir Harry Johnston International School
FULL-TIME RECEPTION TEACHER REQUIRED
FOR JANUARY 2023 ONWARDS
1. Would you like the opportunity to work in a small, friendly school in Zomba?
2. Are you a qualified teacher with a bachelor’s degree in Early Childhood Education?
3. Do you have experience in teaching the British Curriculum to primary-age children?
4. Do you have an interest in encouraging children to become critical thinkers?
If you can respond positively to all these questions, the Board of Trustees of Sir Harry Johnston International School would like to hear from you.
Sir Harry’s is committed to providing high quality and creative education. The students are a testament to what can be achieved with a clear vision, energy and commitment. We are looking for a teacher to join our team of hard-working and dedicated professionals.
Applications should include the following:
- Cover letter, highlighting your strengths and experience
- Detailed CV
- Names and contact details of at least two referees
For further details and to submit your application, please contact the Principal at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing date: Friday 9 December 2022.