AHL Group Plc
TIL Limited is a subsidiary company of AL Group Plc and is inviting applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill vacant position as follows:
The overall function of Re-handling Manager is to oversee and evaluate all re-handling activities in all the regions.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Participating in TIL strategic development and implementation
- Managing all rehandling functions in collaboration Regional Rehandling supervisors
- Supervising rehandling supervisors in all Regional Offices.
- Planning and ordering of consumables for use in all rehandling centres.
- Preparing work programs and ensuring that they are being implemented in line with standard operating procedures
- Preparing and submitting weekly, monthly and end of season reports.
- Ensuring that equipment being used is maintained and is in good working condition.
- Ensuring that the warehouses are maintained and are in good condition.
- Ensuring customer’s queries are handled and sorted efficiently.
- Ensuring that all tobacco coming to TIL Rehandling warehouse have been charged and invoiced timely and returns submitted to IT Department for further deductions to be made to growers.
- Collaborating with Tobacco buyers, FOs and relevant stakeholders in the tobacco industry for the good of TIL
- Conducting staff appraisal for all Rehandling staff.
- Participating in staff- related matters in liaison with human resources department
- Consolidating all Rehandling department budgets and monitoring compliance.
- Representing TIL in different meetings and fora.
- Any other related duties assigned from time to time.
- Degree in Agriculture or Business Administration/ Management from a recognized institution
- Those with a Diploma in Agriculture and relevant experience will have an added advantage.
- At least 5 years experience in Tobacco Industry.
Attributes and Competences
- High integrity and ethical conduct.
- Sound business acumen, resourceful and a lateral thinker.
- Ability to analyse and solve complex problems to achieve the correct outcomes.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and ability to clearty present complex situations
- Relationship management skills and ability to lead and work with teams.
Method Of Application
Applications with full Curriculum Vitae including three traceable referees should be addressed to:
The Human Resources and Administration Officer (Corporate)
AHL Group Plc
P. O. Box 40035
Closing date for recelving applications is Wednesday, 17 May, 2023.
Please note that TIL Limited is an equal opportunity employer.