Sunseed Oil Limited
The Quality Checker will be responsible for monitoring a wide range of processes on the production line and the main duties will not be limited to : –
1. Reading blueprints and instructions to comprehend the quality expectations for the products and supplies.
2. Approving or rejecting raw materials with respect to quality standards and record supplier performance.
3. Selecting output samples and checking them using appropriate methods.
4. Examine goods produced to ensure they meet the required standards.
5. Monitors and keeps track of production in terms of quality and advises production staff either to stop or continue production based on the quality of the output.
The ideal candidate should have 2+ years working as a quality checker.
Must have a Diploma or Certificate in Industrial Laboratory Technology.
Method Of Application
If you are interested please send your application letter and updated Curriculum Vitae to : –
The Human Resources Manager,
Sunseed Oil Limited,
P. O. Box 748,
e-mail : email@example.com
To reach him not later than 31st May, 2023.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org