Victoria Pharmaceuticals Industry Limited
Victoria Pharmaceuticals Industry Limited is a medical device manufacturing company located at Khristwick in Blantyre. The facility is cGMP compliant.
Our Company is looking for a Quality Assurance Coordinator to join our team at our manufacturing plant. The successful candidate will undergo six (6) months internal training.
He or she shall report to the Quality Assurance Manager.
- Coordinate quality assurance plans and activities with other departments;
- Ensure adherence to all established Company procedures, processes and regulatory
- Assists in review and Updation of standard operating procedures and QA schedules;
- Assists in the review of batch records and approval of intermediates at various stages of production;
- Work with Quality Control Department to ensure proper storage of medical devices and other medical products;
- Conduct manufacturing environment monitoring and enforce contamination control
- Actively participates in internal audits for proper maintenance and continual improvement of cGMP and quality assurance system;
- Participate in periodic cGMP trainings;
- Any other quality assurance – related jobs assigned by management from time to time.
- Minimum Diploma in Pharmacy, Nursing or related medical field;
- Registration with relevant regulatory/professional body i.e. Pharmacy and Medicines
Regulatory Authority, Nurses and Midwives Council of Malawi, etc.;
- At least 1 year experience, preferably in manufacturing environment;
- Excellent communication, organisational and leadership skills
- Team spirit
- Computer literacy in Microsoft Office
Method of Application
Those that qualify and are interested should send applications and their CVs to: Human
Resources and Administration Manager, Victoria Pharmaceuticals Industry Limited, Moirs Crescent, Khristwick, P.O. Box 1620, Blantyre or email: firstname.lastname@example.org,
To apply for this job please visit gmail.com, .