First Capital Bank
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates to fill the vacant position of Projects Manager tenable at Head Office.
Reporting to the Head Operations and Projects the successful candidate will manage and
co-ordinate all Group and Country initiated projects and change requests from design to
- Project Management
- Chair regular Project team and Steering Committee meetings
- Communicate project progress to key stakeholders
- Evaluate business need for change and perfect the Business Case incorporating project Inception, Definition and Planning
- Obtain sign-off of Business Case / budget from Project sponsor and Executive Committee
- Plan and agree reporting mechanism and change control with stakeholders
- Plan and organise project release framework in line with First Capital Bank project standards
- Ensure that all activities and duties are carried out in full compliance with regulatory requirements, Enterprise-Wide Risk Management Framework and internal Group Policies and Policy Standards.
- Understand and manage risks and risk events (incidents) relevant to the role.
- A good understanding of change management procedures and practices
- A good understanding of planning and budgeting processes and methodology
- General awareness of the banking industry including products, services and procedures.
- Team building and leadership
- Negotiation and Influencing skills
- Analytical / Strategic Thinking
- Communication and Presentation skills
- A good understanding of financial institutions’ project practices, standards and methodologies
- Understanding of packages in use by Project Managers e.g., MS Project, Asana, etc
Qualifications and Experience
- A Business-related undergraduate degree or professional qualification.
- PRINCE2 Practitioner
Method Of Application
If you meet the above minimum requirements and are interested, please send your applications with an up-dated CV to: FirstCapitalBank.Vacancies@firstcapitalbank.co.mw
Applications that do not follow this path will not be considered. The closing date for receiving applications is 9th January 2023.
Only shortlisted applicants shall be acknowledged.