Link Community Development
ABOUT LINK COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT
Link Community Development is a family of organisations working in Malawi, Ethiopia, Rwanda, and Uganda. Link Education International (formerly Link Community Development International) based in the UK, provides support with programme and finance management,
governance, communications, and fundraising.
Link Community Development Malawi (LCDM) works to improve access to and the quality of education in Malawi. Since 2008, we have worked with schools to improve the lives of children through unique and effective school improvement models. We support Governments
and educators to adopt low-cost solutions to improve life-long-learning and support children, with a focus on literacy, numeracy, and inclusion for the most marginalized. LCDM on Climate Just Communities (CJC) to implement community activism towards climate change in Neno District, and therefore seeks to recruit the following posts:
Project Officer – Climate Change Specialist
Accountable to: Project Manager / Education Specialist
Hours: Full time
Location: Neno (possibly Zalewa)
Tenure: Fixed term – 2 years
Method Of Application
- Please download the full application details on www.linkeducation.org.uk/work-with-us
- Link employees are entitled to a generous leave allowance and pension, health insurance and a staff development allowance.
- Salary is dependent on experience and qualifications.
- Both positions will start as soon as possible.
- Please send an Application Form, CV and the Equal Opportunities Monitoring Form to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Climate Change Specialist” or “MEAL Officer” as necessary.
- Closing date for applications is 12 noon (Malawi time) 2pm Malawi time on Tuesday 21st November 2023.
- A two or three-stage interview will take place for each post immediately after closing date.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Link Community Development believes that a child, vulnerable adult, or person at risk should never experience abuse of any kind. We have a responsibility to work in a way that promotes the welfare of all and protects everyone from harm. We have a zero-tolerance approach
to any harm or exploitation of a child or vulnerable adult by any of our staff, representatives, or partners. LCDM is an equal opportunity employer, with no discrimination of any form and qualifying women candidates are encouraged to apply.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com