Stephanos Foundation is an international, charitable, non-governmental organization with a
Reformed Christian background, operating from Chilangoma, in Blantyre. Takes care of orphans and vulnerable children. The initiative for the Foundation started in The Netherlands and was established in Malawi in 1994, to see orphan and vulnerable children and their guardians become self-reliant and spiritually mature, thereby contributing to the spiritual and social-economic development of their communities. Therefore, The Foundation wishes to recruit for its various departments as follows.
The Position: Project Manager
Reports to: Executive Director
The incumbent shall manage the Talandira Harvest Centre, at its moringa and animal farm. He shall do evangelism to the communities, while making sure that the Stephanos Foundation maintains its Reformed Christian Values and image. He shall supervise and coordinate all activities of the centre, contribute towards policy formulation and execution, strategic planning, budgeting and implementation. The incumbent shall represent the organisation on matters concerning the department, do job evaluation and performance appraisals.
Duties and responsibilities
- Managing and developing all the ongoing training programmes of the Talandira Harvest Centre
- Managing and developing all the ongoing farming programmes on the farm
- Project planning and managing
- Maintain relationship with donors
- Must be a holder of Bachelors’ degree in Project Management, Agriculture or Forestry
- Computer literate
- Three (3) years experience in a similar role Attributes
- Team player
- The candidate must have knowledge of Reformed Christian belief
Method of Application
All applications comprising one-paged motivation letter, not more than two-paged CV, and copies of certificates as one PDF should be sent to HRA Manager on firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline for receiving applications is 15 November 2023 by close of business.
Only shortlisted candidates will be acknowledged
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com