Post: Project Finance Controller
- As a partner of Project Manager, support high- quality contract acquisition and contractual delivery, and help achieve project financial targets.
- Carry out financial activities such as project estimation, project budgeting, management project budget execution, and project final accounting.
- Organize the management activities of financial elements (e.g. financing/foreign exchange) and track the implementation of financial solutions.
- Improve the quality of project financial data and business data, and be responsible for compliance with relevant processes in project financial management.
Qualifications, Experience and Skills Required
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or related field.
- Those with ACCA or ICAM graduate qualifications will have an added advantage.
- Minimum of three years of professional experience in related position in a busy
- Demonstrated knowledge of IFRS/GAAP.
- Capable of working against strict datelines without compromise on quality of work.
- Ability to work under minimal supervision.
- Demonstrated presentation, communication and organizational skills.
Method Of Application
Please send your application letter, CV, copies of certificates and three traceable referees with the Job Title applying for in the subject line to the Human Resources Manager through; email@example.com not later than 24th January 2023. Only shortlisted candidates will de contacted
Huawei Technologies (Blantyre) C.O. Ltd. is an equal opportunity employer, and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, gender, age, disability, marital status or any other basis prohibited by law.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org