Rays of Hope Malawi
Rays of Hope Ministries is a local, Christian organization in Malawi, operating in 6 Education districts running education interventions. It continues to grow and drives its vision, that sees every child and youth access transformative education.
The Program associate is a pivotal role within the organization, responsible for advancing the quality of education through collaborative initiatives with teachers, school leaders, and community stakeholders. The role requires a dynamic individual with a passion for education, strong organizational skills, and the ability to foster positive relationships with various stakeholders.
Key Areas of Accountability
In collaboration with the Programmes coordinator, organize and facilitate in-service training of teachers.
Maintain excellent working relationship with teachers, head teachers, Primary Education Advisors and other community level stakeholders.
In collaboration with the programmes coordinator, create and coordinate Teacher Network Exchange activities involving all the schools in impact area.
Strengthen teacher capacity through trainings, review meetings and mentoring.
Provide monthly, quarterly and annual narrative reports to the Programme Coordinator.
Collect adequate and relevant data at the time of implementation of the activities to inform the M&E and the Programmes Coordinator.
In collaboration with Primary Education Advisors, conduct routine supervision visits to the impact area and any other duties assigned from time to time.
· Degree/Diploma in Education
· MEAL related certifications or trainings speaking to theory of change and other impact tracking tools.
· 2 – 3 years’ experience in MEAL system development, data collection and analysis, MEAL tools development, program design in complex programs.
· Demonstrated skills in M&E system design with previous experience in application of quantitative and qualitative research methodologies.
· Practical experience working in a multi-cultural team and ability to work independently and for long hours and under pressure.
Other Essential Attributes
· At least 1-year experience in the field of Education; specifically, teaching in public primary schools.
· The candidate must have excellent communication and facilitation skills
· Experience working with Nongovernmental organizations and government officials in education sector.
· should be conversant with national education standards
· Good personal and organizational skills, including time management, and ability to work under pressure
· Ability and flexibility to work with a team
· Motorcycle license is a must
Method of Application
Through Email, interested persons meeting the above specifications should submit applications with detailed Curriculum Vitae as one document, naming 3 traceable referees to firstname.lastname@example.org addressing:
The Human Resource and Administration Officer
Rays of Hope Ministries,
P.O. Box E365, Post Dot Net,
Closing date for receiving applications is Friday 24, 2023. Rays of Hope Ministries is an equal opportunity employer. Due to anticipated large volumes of applications, only short-listed candidates will be acknowledged.
Qualified and experienced women are hugely encouraged to apply.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com