VACANCY- PAID INTERNSHIP
Do you want to join a fast growing, dynamic and youthful environment and be exposed to program related learning in a busy environment?
Foundation for Community and Capacity Development (FOCCAD) a local NGO headquartered in Nkhotakota district is recruiting for paid internship positions.
Program Assistant: Education Intern
Description: The position (Intern) will be responsible for leading and supporting education activities including ECD (Children corner and CBCC), support delivery of Tiphunzire scholarship program, running of children’s library and girls only clubs for and role modeling sessions in schools.
- Diploma in education, ECD or social work
- Strong back ground and understanding of education systems in Malawi including ECD
- Understanding of child protection systems and legal instruments
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent computer skills.
Method Of Application
Applications should be addressed to: The Executive Director, FOCCAD, Po Box 23
Nkhotakota, E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications to be received by EMAIL by 6th January 2023. Only Short-listed candidates will be contacted.