TecnoZone IT Solutions
TecnoZone IT Solutions is a leading provider of information system solutions and software development for small, medium, and large enterprises. Our goal is to combine technology and design to create innovative and high-quality support services that meet the demands of corporate dynamism. TecnoZone IT Solutions is the Gold Partner for RetailMax which dominates the retail industry systems in Malawi, We have lots of premium clients in Malawi and SADC countries.
This is a full-time on-site role for a Product Manager – RetailMax, located in Lilongwe. The Product Manager will be responsible for the day-to-day management of RetailMax, including gathering requirements, creating roadmaps, managing development schedules, and ensuring the product meets customer needs, managing clients, provide technical support and manage RetailMax support team. The Product Manager will work closely with cross-functional teams, including engineering, design, operations, and marketing, to ensure successful product launches and ongoing updates.
- Strong background in product management, including experience managing software products from ideation to launch
- Excellent project management and communication skills, and the ability to work cross-functionally with engineering, design, operations, and marketing teams
- Experience with product development methodologies, such as Agile and Scrum
- Ability to analyze market trends, customer needs, and competitive landscape to ensure successful product launches
- Familiarity with software development tools and technologies, including JIRA, Confluence, and Git
- Experience working in the retail industry or with retail software products is a plus
- Experience with working on Relational Databases such as Microsoft SQL Server, MySQL server
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Business Administration, or related field
- Relevant certifications, such as Certified Product Manager or Certified Scrum Product Owner, are a plus
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.