Non-Acedemic Staff Internal Vacancy: Procurement Assistant
NON-ACADEMIC STAFF INTERNAL VACANCY
Position: Procurement Assistant
Lilongwe University of Agriculture and Natural Resources (LUANAR) is inviting applications from suitably qualified internal candidates to fill the position of Procurement Assistant.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Sourcing quotations.
- Making sure that all procurement documents are being filled correctly.
- Making sure that all files are being opened for each procurement.
- Making sure that all documents leaving the Procurement and Disposal Unit office are being recorded correctly.
- Any other duties assigned by the Procurement and Disposal Unit from time time.
Qualifications, Experience and Skills
- Applicants should have at least an Advanced Certificate or Diploma in CIPS Level 4. • At least three years working experience in a similar role.
- Must be a registered member with MIPS
Method Of Application
Hard copy application package should include an up-to-date Curriculum Vitae (CV). names and contact details of three traceable referees one of which should be current employer plus copies of academic and professional qualifications. The title of the position must be indicated on the envelope and sent to:
The University Registrar
Lilongwe University of Agriculture & Natural Resources (LUANAR)
P.O. Box 219
All applications should reach the University Registrar not later than Friday, 3rd February 2023. Note that only shortlisted applicants will be acknowledged.