Hillview International School
Position: Primary Teacher
We are seeking a highly qualified and passionate Primary teacher to join our school community from September 2024.
Hillview International School is a modern, innovative, and growing institution located in the warm heart of Africa (Malawi). Our school provides a holistic education, emphasising academic excellence, independence, leadership, and social responsibility. Situated on a beautiful campus in Limbe, Hillview serves a vibrant, family-oriented community, making it a truly rewarding place to work. Our Primary School feeds into our High School, which is now in its 5th year of delivering IGCSEs. Our students have achieved remarkable outcomes, with 73% of all IGCSEs taken over the last four years scoring A*/A/B.
- Enthusiastic, conscientious, and energetic individual with a strong track record of securing excellent outcomes for pupils;
- The ability to deliver high-quality teaching to facilitate student learning and individual potential;
- Familiarity with the British National Curriculum and the Cambridge Curriculum would be an advantage.
Start date: September 2024
Application deadline: 31 January 2024
Successful applicants will have:
- A B.Ed or degree and PGCE or equivalent
- Proven experience of Primary teaching
- The ability to share outstanding practice and develop other colleagues
- A creative and enthusiastic approach both in and out of the classroom
- Excellent IT and interpersonal communication skills to work closely with students and parents
Method Of Application
Please use the online application on TES or send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Hillview International School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and will require relevant police clearance certificates / DBS checks. As per updated safeguarding guidelines online checks will be conducted prior to offer of contract.