National Bank of Malawi Plc
VACANCY: PREMISES OFFICER
National Bank of Malawi plc, a leading financial Institution in Malawi, is inviting applications from suitably qualified and experienced individuals to join its Operations Team in the position of Premises Officer in Blantyre.
Reporting to the Facilities Manager, the successful candidate will among other duties be responsible for:
- Conducting routine building inspections and producing status reports with recommendations.
- Sourcing quotations for maintenance works.
- Providing professional advice on properties.
- Managing electrical installations and repairs including strongrooms and safes.
- Coordinating the servicing and maintenance of firefighting equipment.
- Preparing architectural designs for new bank buildings and refurbishments of existing ones.
- Supervision of building projects.
- Verifying and certifying supplier and rental invoices.
- Managing premises leases and contracts.
Requirements for the ideal candidates are as follows:
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in land economy, estates management, architecture, facilities or related field from a recognized institution.
- Excellent interpersonal communication, planning and leadership skills. Ability to delegate, motivate and work through others.
- At least three years’ experience in facilities management or related field. Knowledge of computer productivity tools is essential.
- Ability to define priorities and to assign resources in pursuit of short-and long-term goals.
Method Of Application
Applications together with detailed and updated CVS should be forwarded to the addressee below not later than 21st November 2023.
Head of Human Capital
P.O. Box 945
Only shortlisted applicants will be acknowledged.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org