Sunrise Pharmaceuticals Limited
An excellent opportunity exists for enthusiastic and well-motivated Pharmacist to join our Company. The Candidate should be an experienced Pharmacist with excellent track record of Pharmaceutical Service Management in either Public or Private sector and ready to work in a wholesale pharmacy set-up.
Knowledge and Skills required for the complete satisfactory performance in this job are:
- Medical knowledge base and medication knowledge base.
- Application of medical ethics in scientific care.
- Tender analysis, preparation and management.
- Drug and supplies management
- Ensuring the adherence and compliance of the Pharmacy Medicines Regulatory Authority (PMRA) laws by the Company.
- Proper handling of hazardous substances
- Ability to manage and maintain adequate stock of medications including chemotherapy.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Good negotiation skills
- Qualification, analyzing and controlling drug expenditures
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Pharmacy.
- Registered and in good standing with Pharmacy Medicines and Poisons Board of Malawi.
- At-least 3 years working experience in a public or private pharmacy setting.
- Ability to work in a result-oriented team environment is a must
Method Of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their applications together with their updated curriculum vitae and copies of certificates and names of three traceable Referees to:
The Operations Manager,
Sunrise Pharmaceuticals Limited,
P.O. Box 31532,
-Or- Deliver in person at our Offices in Area 36 in Lilongwe along M1 Road, Opposite Biwi Triangle Energem Filling Station. The closing date for receiving applications is by close of business on 17th September 2022, and only shortlisted candidates will be acknowledged.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org