Bethesida Community Pharmacy.
An opportunity has risen for a hardworking and motivated Pharmacist to join Bethesida Community Pharmacy.
Duties and Responsibilities.
- Adhere to applicable legal rules, regulations and procedures governing the pharmaceutical industry in Malawi.
- Advising interventions and informing customers of any potential side effects.
- Instructing customers on how and when to take prescribed medicine.
- Removing expired and or damaged drugs from the pharmaceutical inventory.
- Identifying areas of improvement in customer service delivery.
- Management of stock.
- Degree in Pharmacy and registered with PMRA. Newly registered Pharmacist are encouraged to apply.
An attractive package awaits the right candidates.
Method Of Application
Interested candidates may apply and submit copies of qualification, certificates and CVs to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org or WhatsApp 0884416975/ 0993947556 by 28 February, 2024
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com