Dream Centre International Assembly
MALAWI ASSEMBLIES OF GOD
DREAM CENTRE INTERNATIONAL ASSEMBLY A LIGHT TO THE CITY AND A BLESSING TO THE NATION
PERSONAL ASSISTANT TO THE BISHOP
Dream Centre International Assembly, under the Leadership of Bishop Dr. Andrew Dube, is a dynamic and fast-growing Malawi Assemblies of God Church located at Nkolokosa, in Blantyre. We are enthusiastic doers of the Word: A light to the city and a blessing to the nations. Dream Centre International Assembly is excited to invite applications from suitably qualified passionate, innovative and experienced professionals to join our Administration team as a Personal Assistant to the Bishop.
Reporting to the Bishop, the successful candidate will be responsible for managing the day-to-day activities of the Bishop including managing his diary to add value and improve Church’s operations, the effectiveness of controls, and internal processes of the Bishop’s office.
- Acting as a first point of contact: dealing with correspondence to the Bishop’s office.
- Screening enquiries and requests, and handling them when appropriate or direct enquiries to the responsible persons.
- Managing the Bishop’s diary to make sure that he is prepared for all upcoming engagements and/or appointments and that he meets deadlines.
- Booking and arranging travel, transport, and accommodation.
- Organising events and conferences, including booking conference rooms and equipment for meetings.
- Implementing and maintaining procedures/ administrative systems.
- Making travel arrangements and accommodation for Bishop’s guests from outside Blantyre or Malawi.
- Organising deliveries of office supplies and making sure the Bishop’s office furniture is in good condition.
REQUIREMENTS AND SKILLS
- Proven work experience as a Personal Assistant Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- MS Office and English proficiency organisational and time
- Outstanding management skills
- Up to date with latest office gadgets and applications
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Discretion and confidentiality
- Must be a devout born again Christian Advanced Diploma in any relevant field
Method Of Application
Interested candidates should submit their applications and detailed Curriculum Vitae (CVS) with three (3) traceable referees to the Resident Pastor by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date of receipt of applications is Friday 19th January, 2024.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.