LifeCo Pension Services
LifeCo Pension Services Company invites applications from suitably qualified and experienced candidates to take on the position of a Pension Services Officer tenable at its Head Office in Blantyre.
Reporting to the Pensions Manager, the successful candidate is responsible for the day-to-day running of the Pension Client Services, ensuring that new business is captured into the Business system on time, claims are processed on time. Clients are served with delight. Data integrity is high, and operations are efficiently organized. Customers are treated fairly, and all operations are compliant with the relevant Legislation.
Duties and Responsibilities
The duties and responsibilities of the position will among others include the following:
- Capture contributions into the Data Management system
- Issue Contractual Documents for new business
- Assist and Prepare for the internal and External Audits
- Process Brokers and Agents commission payments
- Ensure services provided by the Business meet or exceed company and regulatory quality standards and service level charter.
- Provide accurate business data to Actuary, Pension members, Accounts Division, Trustees and Regulator.
- Ensure that Data integrity is always high and there are minimum complaints from clients and other stakeholders.
- Prepare business operations reports and submit to Manager, as and when due and when special request is made.
- Ensure that expenses are within budget.
- Ensure that discipline at the workplace is maintained and comply with the company conditions of service.
- Performs other additional duties relevant to the business and reasonably assigned by Pension Manager from time to time.
- Trainability in product knowledge, ICT Data Management software
- Ability to communicate effectively and professionally with other employees, peers, executives Customers, Regulator, and others.
- Analytical skills
- Conversant with Microsoft products office suite.
- A strong MSCE or ‘A’ level Certificate. A first degree in Economics, Business Administration, Mathematics/Statistics, Accounting/Finance, Actuarial science or ACII Diploma (Chartered Insurer) in Financial Services or equivalent would be an added advantage.
- Over 1 years’ experience in a busy Pension and Life insurance company
- Knowledge of the legislative framework that governs the business (Insurance Act, Pensions Act, Employment Act, Labour Relations Act etc.) and the industry best practices is essential.
Method Of Application
Interested candidates should submit their applications to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing date for receiving applications is Friday, 29th May 2023.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com