JTI (Japan Tobacco International)
Title: P&C Planning Associate
We’re JTI, Japan Tobacco International and we believe in freedom. We think that the possibilities are limitless when you’re free to choose. In fact, we’ve spent the last 20 years innovating, creating new and better products for our consumers to choose from. It’s how we’ve grown to be present in 130 countries.
But our business isn’t just business. Our business is our people. Their talent. Their potential. We believe when they’re free to be themselves, grow, travel and develop,amazing things can happen for our business.
That’s why our employees, from around the world, choose to be a part of JTI. It’s why 9 out of 10 would recommend us to a friend. And why we’ve been awarded Global Top Employer status, six years running.
So when you’re ready to choose a career you’ll love, in a company you’ll love, feel free to #JoinTheIdea.
What This Position Is About – Purpose:
The main purpose of the role is to ensure delivery of insightful analysis to inform and respond to key business questions that directly influence the day-to-day and long term strategy of the organisation.
What Will You Do – Responsibilities:
- Headcount Planning: Facilitate the stakeholder alignment and consolidation of all items relevant to labour cost input.
- Reporting: Ensure accuracy of analysis and timely distribution of reports to all relevant stakeholders.
- Analysis: Researching and analysing talent attraction data and support development of appropriate strategies.
- Market Data: Review as well as analysis of market data and trends.
- Systems: Support management of Time & Attendance System and ensure data accuracy and integrity.
Who Are We Looking For – Requirements:
- Bachelors Degree in Finance /Accounting or equivalent.
- A minimum of two years’ experience within an analytical role and a proven track record of delivering strategic insight, preferably within an FMCG environment. Exposure to a multi-national operating environment.
- Excellent analytical skills and high level of numeracy as well as attention to detail.
- Strong statistical skills and knowledge of tax.
- Strong interpersonal and negotiation skills to work with people at all levels.
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
- Detail-oriented and highly organized as well as good time management.
- Advanced Excel & Power Point Skills, Competent in SAP and Payroll Systems.
- High level of skill in handling sensitive and confidential situations/information.
- Ability to work under pressure and strict deadlines.
- Team Player.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.jti.com.