Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced individuals to fill the following vacant positions at Crossroads Hotel, Blantyre. The positions are extremely challenging and offer excellent career development opportunities for successful candidates
Applicants must possess the following:
- Minimum of 2 years in a similar position
- To possess a Certificate from recognized hospitality institution
- Preparing a variety of pastries
- Decorating and presenting pastries and baked cakes in a tasteful and beautiful way
- Developing new seasonal recipes and menus and keeping up with the latest trends
- Meeting with customers to discuss custom-made desserts or baked cakes for special occasions
- Ensuring the bakery section of the kitchen adheres to health and safety regulations
- Identifying staffing needs, helping to train personnel.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Interested candidates who meet the above requirements should send their application letters together with detailed and updated Curriculum Vitae and copies of certificates with three traceable referees before or on 9th July, 2022, to:
The Human Resources Officer
Crossroads Hotel Blantyre
Glyn Jones Road
Only shortlisted candidates will be acknowledged.