Job Profile for the Position:
Typically reporting to the Branch Operations Manager, the Operations Supervisor is responsible for effective and efficient delivery of banking services to customers and providing operational support to entire branch in line with laid down policies.
This is a supervisory position within the Retail Banking Department and requires an energetic, customer-focused and tactful individual with an aptitude for individual customer satisfaction.
Key Performance Areas:
The following are the key performance areas:
- Ensure functionality of security systems-alarm systems, panic buttons, security access pads and CCTV
- Confirm availability of stationery at the branch and make requisitions where necessary.
- Manage Vault and Teller operations.
- Handle ATM reconciliations and queries.
- Process authorization of reactivated dormant accounts, account opening, re-opening etc in line with laid down procedures.
- Ensure cheque book requisitions are processed, reconciled and charges collected. Manage performance of subordinates.
- Manage term deposit applications, funds transfers and Forex applications.
Experience/Technical and Behavioural Competencies:
The most common skills and attributes required include but are not limited to:
- Experience in Branch Operations.
- Understanding and experience of cash management.
- Understanding of suspense account management.
- Excellent time management and organisational ability
- High level of attention to detail.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Team player with the ability to communicate and coordinate with multiple parties.
- A first degree in Banking/Finance/Economics or any related field with 5 years banking experience.
A competitive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidates.
Method Of Application
Interested applicants, with the required qualifications and experience should submit their applications, along with a detailed Curriculum Vitae (CV) with the names of three traceable referees, to the Managing Director, Centenary Bank, PO Box 31567 Lilongwe 3, or e-mail: email@example.com. The closing date for the receipt of applications is Tuesday, 13 February 2024.
Only shortlisted applicants will be acknowledged.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org