CK Farm and Cold Storage
- Ensure all operations are carried on, in an appropriate, cost-effective way
- Improve operational management systems, policies, processes and best practices
- Help the organization’s processes remain legally compliant
- Formulate strategic Plans and operational objectives
- Be able to examine financial data and use it for decision making to enhance profitability
- Ability to prepare and manage budgets.
- Perform quality controls and monitoring production.
- Facilitate trainings and supervise staff according to their needs
- Find ways to increase quality of customer service.
- Supervise office functions and serve as the point person on ethics, office administration, and fleet management.
- Coordinate with head office regarding support requirements for all departments
- Serve as point of contact for internal and external stakeholders
- Drive continuous improvement towards cost efficiency and capacity utilization.
- Motivate staff and develop effective working relationships with senior, junior staff and clients.
- Be on top of things, overall manage, self-starter and innovative.
Education and Experience
- Post graduate Degree in Animal Science/ Agriculture General/ Agri-Business
- Proven work experience (5years plus) as Operations Manager or similar role
- Knowledge of organizational effectiveness and operations management
- Experience in budgeting and forecasting
- Familiarity with business and financial principles
- Excellent communication skills
- Leadership ability
Method of Application
Candidates should submit their application letter with detailed CV’s and relevant certificates, references including names and contacts to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or bring a hard copy to our Lilongwe offices, box 243 Lilongwe, Area 4 behind Puma Maula Filling Station.