As Operations Assistant, you will be responsible for answering product and service related cuestions, trouble-shooting and ensuring effective and consistent operations. Additionally, you are expected to ensure coordination and execution of existing and new policies, procedures, and trials with the operations department. By overseeing these functions, you will allow service and operations to be running like a well-oiled machine
- Assist in the logistics process for the development of new products, inventory maintenance, manufacturing, shipment and delivery, repairs and returns on products.
- Keep detailed records, generate reports, and develop presentations to help management understand the logistics perspective.
- Read and comprehend legal documents such as contracts or import/export agreements
- Collaborate with others from diverse backgrounds in order to identify problems and find solutions.
Strategy and relationship building:
- Coordinate extensively to scale operations with marketing and sales departments and other stakeholders
- Oversee major processes and ensure accurate and timely execution of critical team tasks together with your team
- Assist in conducting routine database and reconciliation audits with the sales team and finance.
- Set short-term and seasonal goals for your team and the operations department.
- Develop a keen understanding of VITALITE overall operations
- Oversee the Paygee backend functions and liase to the paygee technical team to resolve issues.
- Vehicle operations monitored and tracked
we are seeking an exceptional communicator with at least 2 years of marketing experience. The ideal candidate will nave a passion for working in faced-paced environments, strong project management skills, and a keen attention to detail. Candidates who fit the following criteria are strongly encouraged to apply:
- Diploma minimum or higher certification.
- MSCE certificate with good marks in Math and English.
- Language: English with strong written and verbal communication scils
- Advanced Microsoft skills. particularly Microsoft excel.
- Previous experience with computers and technical understanding of Microsoft excel.
- Attention to detail and experience working with remote teams a plus
- Professional and proactive work attitude
- Previous experience in operations a plus
- Strong analytical skills and self-starter
- Motivated & Enthusiastic
- Highly organized
- Previous experience in electronics, solar, construction, or logistics a plus
Method of Application
Please send one combined document application to firstname.lastname@example.org including
- Cover letter
- 3 References
- 200 word (max) essay response to, “Define three ways in which operations is critical to success of a business”.
- Copy of academic certificates
(Please indicate the role you are applying for in the subject)
Please note that incomplete applications are not considered
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com