Farmers World Ltd
As part of its expansion drive, Farmers World Limited wishes to recruit suitably qualified persons to fill the following existing vacancies, which are tenable at its Farmers World Head Office, Kanengo, Lilongwe.
Operations Administration Officer
The Operations Administration Officer is responsible for provision of support to the Regional Operations Manager in the day to day management of all retail outlets within regional areas of operation. This Includes marketing, researching, planning, coordination, people management and development.
- Monitors all Stock Locations in the system on a weekly basis and ensures that all transactions do not exceed 10 days in the in-transit locations; ensuring that stores have a clear understanding as regards to stock movement procedures
- Stock Management by reviewing overstocks/understocks for each branch, slow movers, and any stock close to expiry
- Compiles Weekly shunting plan and ensures successful execution of the same
- Ensures monthly stock takes are done per branch
- Conducting Monthly reviews on stock report received from finance per branch and providing findings to Operations Head
- Prudently manages the Gross Profit by timely submitting the Weekly competitor pricing analysis Report, and ably supporting procurement to ensure that effective and accurate information is received in a timely manner as expected
- Reviews negative GP report on a daily basis, instituting necessary investigations and ensuring that appropriate communication is made to procurement / IT / Stock Controller
- Review all Petty cash expense per branch with the Area Managers, ensuring that expenses are made in an effective manner and providing findings to Head of Operations.
- Ensures effective execution of price changes, by communicating through to all Area Managers immediately once any price change takes place. (This includes monitoring of system integration and reporting any findings).
- Ensures training needs are identified and a training calendar is put in place and communicated with HR to ensure prompt execution
- Ensures process compliance at branch level i.e. SGA’s, Manual Cash Sales, Manual GRN, Manual DN, Manual Invoicing, Petty Cash
- Ensures that all relevant documents and paperwork is collected daily and compiled from the branches and given through to finance and that the register is completed to indicate handover of documentation.
- Manages of all direct reports to ensure full compliance on processes and procedures through the Area Manager Checklist. Conducting Weekly reviews and providing feedback to Operations Head
- Ensure that all Branches are properly staffed, no variances in staffing levels.
Experience, Minimum Skills and Qualifications Required
- Bachelor’s degree in business studies or Accounting and a professional marketing certificate.
- 5 years working experience in a busy operation, sales and/or marketing environment
- Must be computer literate.
- Willing to travel and work odd hours.
Method Of Application
If you are interested and you meet the above requirements, deliver your curriculum vitae and cover letter including names and contact details of three traceable referees one of whom should be your current or former employer to:
The Head of Human Resources,
Farmers World Ltd,
P. O. Box 1631,
or email: email@example.com to reach him not later than Friday 20th January 2023.
Farmers World Limited is an equal opportunities employer. No canvassing of any kind is allowed.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org