Tea Brokers Central Africa Ltd
TEA BROKERS CENTRAL AFRICA LTD
Reporting to the General Manager, the successful candidate’s main responsibilities will be – tasting and conducting tea sales both in auction and private sales.
Key Responsibilities includes
- Tasting tea
- Tea sales through auction and Private
- Keeping data for tea sales including invoices
- Keeping and processing Human resource data
- Ensure that all statutory reporting requirements are met on time
- Has the knowledge to work with the computer
- And with the ability to learn and work on other Microsoft accounting packages.
Qualifications and personal attributes
- This is a senior position requiring mature, self-motivated individual with strong numerical and communication skills
- Holder of a Bachelor’s Degree in Agriculture or any related field
- Those with Diploma in Accounting with experience are also encouraged to apply
- He / she must have worked in Tea manufacture / Tea auctioning or Tea trading
- He/ She must be 30 years or below.
Method Of Application
Interested candidates should submit their applications with CV to:
The Group General Manager
P. O. Box 51199
Closing date for receiving applications is 27th January, 2023.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.