Golden Kids Park Acdemy
POSITION 1: Junior Primary School Teacher (1)
POSITION 2: Nursery School Teacher (1)
LOCATION: Makokola, Mangochi
Golden Kids Park Academy is seeking to recruit suitable persons to fill the vacant posts named above.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Identify and prepare teaching and learning materials;
- Devise methods and resources of teaching and assessing learners;
- Motivating and encouraging learners;
- giving extra help to learners with learning needs;
- Create and maintain a conducive teaching and learning environment;
- Prepare and maintain all classroom records;
- Prepare and mark all assessments;
- Attending to all school activities as may be required.
SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES
- Excellent spoken and written English and Chichewa
- Basic computer skills
- Excellent interpersonal and organisational skills
- Love of reading
- Be proactive, and a positive role model for children
- To work honestly, keep accurate records, to be problem solving and work to the highest standards
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- A Certificate in Teaching or its equivalent obtained from a reputable University or College.
- A Certificate in Early Childhood Development (for a Nursery Section teacher)
- At least 2 years of experience in teaching.
Method Of Application
Applications bearing, copies of certificates, Curriculum vitae (CV) and three traceable referees should be submitted through the e-mail to the address provided below:
Golden Kids Park Academy
P.O. Box 292
Closing date for applications is 24th November, 2023.
NOTE: Only shortlisted candidates will be acknowledged
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com