Med First Pharmacy
Med First Pharmacy situated at Dwangwa Trading Centre in Nkhotakota District, is inviting applications from suitably qualifying personnel to fill in the vacant position of Nurse.
Job Description & Responsibilities
- Dispensing of medicines based on physician’s prescription
- Conducting clinical assessment on patients and making necessary interventions there of as it deems fit.
- Management of illnesses
- Advising patients on rational drug use based on their disease condition
- Making necessary and appropriate recommendations on disease management and treatment
- Working hand-in-hand with pharmacist and the junior staff available
- Conducting monthly physical inventory together with the pharmacist
- Acknowledging receipt of orders and enter the min to Xponet Systems (Computer software for inventory and sales management)
- Helping and educating junior staff on pre-packaging of medicines
- And any other duties relevant to the post.
Qualifications & Skills
- Should be a Diploma or Degree holder
- Must be registered with Nurses and Midwives Council of Malawi
- No history of criminal records
- Must be knowledgeable in the following computer software packages: MSword, Excel and Access (Data base management)
- Should be honesty and trustworthy
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Everyone is encouraged to apply but ladies have an upper hand.
Method of Application
The interested candidates should send their application letter and CV with at least 2 traceable referees to the following contact details: 0992 957 007 or 0888 742 557. The shortlisted candidate is expected to start work as soon as possible .