Mulanje District Council
Applications are invited from suitably qualified Malawians to fill the vacant posts that exist at Mulanje District Council in the following sectors:
1. Job Title: Statistical Clerk
Location: Mulanje District Council
Age: 18-40 years
Duties And Responsibilities
1) Collection of data from established program
2)Compiling data from administrative records
5)Perform data entry
6)Any other duties assigned from time to time.
Duties And Responsibilities:
1. Serve as a link between fixed district health services and the community and works directly with village/community leaders, and other volunteers in providing environmental and personal health services in collaboration with medical assistant, health assistant and enrolled community health nurses.
2. Conduct community assessments, village inspections, monitors growth and reports disease outbreaks
3. Participate with others in providing immunizations, maintaining equipment and improving the quality of water by protecting shallow wells and chlorinating untreated waters.
4. Treat minor ailments and facilitates formation of Village Health Committees (VHCs) and volunteers.
5. Supervise VHCs and volunteers and refers patients and suspects to nearest health unit.
6. Records data in relevant registers and instruments using HMIS guidelines disseminate to respective village health committees and report to the designated supervisor.
7. Prepares monthly work plans.
8. Provides feedback to the community.
9. Any other duties as shall be assigned from time to time.
Method of Application
Applicants must be holders of the Junior Certificate of Education with two years’ work experience.
Applicants must clearly indicate the POST and GRADE being applied for on the envelope. Further, applicants are requested to provide copies of certificates, curriculum vitae, National Identity card and working mobile phone number (s) in their applications. Serving officers must include their PSR 19 forms. Applications must be addressed to:
Appointments and Disciplinary Committee,
Mulanje District Council,
Private Bag 9, Mulanje.