Peace Corps, a development agency of the United States Government, has an immediate opening for a Motorpool Coordinator. The Motorpool Coordinator works collaboratively with all units and staff to ensure transportation needs are met in a safe, efficient, and cost-effective manner, while ensuring adherence to all applicable policies, procedures, laws, and regulations.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Logistics,Transport, Mechanical Engineering, or a relevant field.
- At least three years working in an organization with a multi-cultural setting.
- Demonstrated knowledge of vehicle and/or equipment maintenance.
- At least two years of experience of personnel and/or project management involving vehicle and/or equipment operations.
- At least two years of experience providing services to internal clients.
- Able to read, write, and speak English fluently.
- Able to read, write, and speak Chichewa fluently.
- Able to obtain and maintain a mission medical clearance for drivers.
- Possess and maintain a valid and current driver’s license (including passenger vehicle category).
Method Of Application
Please visit https://www.peacecorps.gov/malawi/contracts for a full job description and instructions on how to apply. Only applicants invited to interview will be contacted.
Applications must be received no later than February 10, 2024.