Salima Agriculture Development Division (Salima ADD)
Applications are invited from suitably qualified Malawians for the vacancy below.
Post: Motor Vehicle Driver (Grade N).
Salary: Within the Grade N Civil Service salary scale segment.
Location: Salima Agriculture Development Division (Salima ADD).
Applicants MUST have a minimum of Malawi School Certificate of Education (MSCE) and a valid Driving Licence Class C1 or higher.
The successful candidate will be performing the following duties;
- Driving officers to designated destinations.
- Collecting and delivering office items.
- Maintaining logbooks and submitting to supervisor periodically for verification.
- Ensuring that the motor vehicles are properly maintained, cleaned.
- Reporting to the supervisor when motor vehicle is due for service.
- Report to supervisor any faults, breakdowns and accidents as soon as they arise.
- Maintaining minor faults on motor vehicles such as tyre punctures.
- Vehicle inspection such as battery, fluid level, leakages, brakes etc. and monitoring.
- Any other duties fairly and lawfully assigned by management.
Method Of Application
Interested qualified candidates should submit their applications by post or hand delivery together with photocopies of National ID, relevant Certificates and Curriculum Vitae to:
The Programme Manager,
Salima Agriculture Development Division (Salima ADD),
Private Bag 1, Salima
Closing date for applications is 8th December, 2023
NB: Candidates should indicate the post applied for on the envelope.