Art and Global Health Center Africa (ArtGlo)
Want to be part of a dynamic, hard-working team making a difference in Malawi? The Art and Global Health Center Africa (ArtGlo) is looking for a highly motivated individual to serve as a Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning Intern. The experience will be hands-on, in a flexible, supportive and fast-paced multicultural and collaborative environment. At Art Glo, the intern will develop skills in information management, monitoring and evaluation, documentation, participatory research and arts-based approaches.
Art & Global Health Center Africa (ArtGlo) harnesses the power of the arts to nurture creative leadership and ignite bold conversations and action. We envision a world where communities are free, open and health, and people are free to be who they are.
Data Collection and Analysis:
- Assist in the design and implementation of data collection tools and methodologies.
- Conduct field visits to gather information and ensure data accuracy.
- Analyze collected data to provide insights and recommendations.
Monitoring and Evaluation Framework:
- Contribute to the development and improvement of the organization’s M&E framework.
- Support the implementation of M&E plans and systems.
- Prepare regular reports on project progress, achievements, and challenges.
- Compile and present data in a clear and concise manner for internal and external stakeholders.
- Collaborate with team members to enhance their understanding of M&E principles.
- Provide training sessions on data collection and reporting techniques to ArtGlo partner organisations and beneficiaries
- Assist in the maintenance of project-related databases.
- Ensure data integrity and confidentiality.
- Maintain accurate records of all M&E activities and findings.
- Organize and manage project documentation, including reports and relevant materials.
- Recent graduates in statistics, social sciences, computer sciences or any related field
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite and data analysis tools.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Familiarity with project management and M&E concepts is a plus.
- Opportunity to gain hands-on experience in the field of Monitoring and Evaluation.
- Exposure to real-world projects and collaboration with experienced professionals.
- Networking opportunities within the organization and the broader sector.
Method Of Application
Qualified candidates should send their applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org and write in the subject line: Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning Intern – YOUR NAME:
- CV/Resume, with 2 references
- Letter of Interest describing what you hope to gain from the internship and any relevant experience you have had
- Deadline: 9 a.m. Wednesday 24th January, 2024
- Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.