MANEPO is a consortium of civil society organisations whose aim is to help older people claim their rights, challenge discrimination and overcome poverty, so that they can lead dignified, secure, active and healthy lives in Malawi. MANEPO has the following vacancies for talented and committed individuals:
1. MONITORING, EVALUATION, ACCOUNTABILITY & LEARNING (MEAL) OFFICER
Reporting to the Head of Programmes, the MEAL Officer is responsible for providing programmatic and technical MEAL support to ensure programme quality assurance, operations research, and knowledge management
Specific duties and responsibilities
- Collaborating with project staff to implement and maintain MEAL protocol. • Ensuring timely submission of quality progress reports
- Providing technical assistance and building capacities of project staff in all MEAL related activities
- Providing guidance and support to all project staff in the implementation of monitoring tools, which includes, but not limited to, data collection, analysis and reporting on project indicators
- Collaborating with programme staff in planning, designing and undertaking project evaluations and other programmatic assessments
- Facilitate Participatory Learning and Actions (PLAs) and Lot Control Assurance Surveys (LQAs), Barrier and Bottle neck analysis in pursuit for program quality assurance, learning and evidence-based program management.
- Identify and inform programme team of respective programmatic research findings, learnings avenues and recommend possible action based on evidence resolve.
- Maintain comprehensive programmatic database/ management information systems (electronic and hardcopy files of all programme documents) • Supervise data entry and knowledge management protocol
Qualifications & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Social Science/Science majoring in statistics with not less than 3 years of related experience.
- Experience in project implementation, research and program evaluations • Experience in principles and current approaches to participatory monitoring and evaluation
- High-level computer skills and experience using the following: MS Excel, MS Word, STATA, SPSS and SAS.
- Experience facilitating skills with strong communication skills in both English and local languages.
Method Of Application
Interested candidates should submit application letters, copies of qualifications and Curriculum Vitae consisting at least three references for similar work by Monday, 16th January, 2023 to firstname.lastname@example.org or send to: The Human Resources Manager, MANEPO, and P.O. Box 51408, Limbe. MANEPO has a confidentiality policy ensuring the non-disclosure of any information whatsoever relating to the practices and business of MANEPO, acquired in the course of duty, to any other person or organisation without authority, except in the normal execution of duty. Any individual who works with MANEPO is expected to adhere to these policies.
To apply for this job please visit manepo.org .