There Is Hope
There is Hope is a Christian Non-Governmental Organization which was registered under the Malawi Trustees Incorporation Act on 31 December 2007. We are a member of NGO Board and CONGOMA (Council for Non-Governmental Organizations in Malawi).
There is Hope provides access to education scholarships, income generating activities and leadership development skills to refugees and Malawians living within and around Dzaleka Refugee Camp.
We are inviting applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill the position of Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E) Officer.
Specific duties and responsibilities:
· Develop and strengthen monitoring and evaluation procedures
· Monitor all TIH project activities and progress towards achieving the project(s) output
· Support the development and improvement of the logical frame work
· Develop monitoring and impact indicators\ for the project(s) success
· Monitor and evaluate overall progress on achievement of results
· Monitor the sustainability of the all project’s results
· Provide feedback to the Programs Manager on project(s) strategies and activities
· Report monthly, quarterly, half-yearly and annual progress on all project(s) activities
· Participate in annual project(s) reviews and planning workshops and assist the Programs Manager in preparing relevant reports;
· Support monitoring and evaluation of the effects and impact of the project(s)
· Assist in coordinating across the available components of the project(s) to ensure effective implementation of M&E/MIS
· Assist the project(s) personnel with M&E tools and in supporting them in their use
Qualifications and Experience
· Degree in Monitoring and Evaluation, Statistics, Demography, Economics or Development Studies
· A minimum of 2 years work experience in a similar role, 3 – 5 years preferred.
Required Skills and Competencies
· In-depth knowledge of MIS, M&E and development issues
· Excellent knowledge of monitoring and the application of methodology: Good understanding of capacity assessment methodologies; excellent ability to identify significant capacity building opportunities
· Experience in designing tools and strategies for data collection, analysis and production of reports
· Expertise in analysing data using statistical software (SPSS and Stata)
· Strong training and facilitation skills
Candidates who meet the above requirements should apply on this link
Dateline for receiving applications is 5th December, 2022.