Salima Agriculture Development Division (Salima ADD)
Applications are invited from suitably qualified Malawians to fill the vacancy below.
Post: Messenger (Grade P).
Salary: Within the Grade P Civil Service salary scale segment.
Location: Salima Agriculture Development Division (Salima ADD).
Applicants MUST have a minimum of Malawi Junior Certificate of Education (JCE).
The successful candidate will be performing the following duties;
- Clean offices and office surroundings.
- Deliver mail, parcels and attend to office errands as assigned by management.
- Manage the movement of files and office items and equipment between offices.
- Perform photocopying, scanning, printing, and document binding duties etc.
- Assist the registry clerks in the management of the Registry.
- Any other duties fairly and lawfully assigned by management.
Method Of Application
Interested qualified candidates should submit their applications by post or hand delivery together with photocopies of National ID, relevant Certificates and Curriculum Vitae to:
The Programme Manager,
Salima Agriculture Development Division (Salima ADD),
Private Bag 1,
Closing date for applications is 8th December, 2023
NB: Candidates should indicate the post applied for on the envelope.