This position will ensure the collection and analysis of quality M&E data for the Lean Season Project under HEA.
- Establish and maintain project/ indicator M&E databases aligned to the project results framework.
- Provide leadership in the management of Lean Season Project information Management System.
- Ensure standardization of M&E tools and methodologies across implementing partners;
- Perform field visits to ensure the quality of project data collected and provide guidance.
- Facilitate the development of AP Household listing and district profiles
Monitoring And Reporting
Support the Project Coordinator in reviewing progress reports to ensure high quality reports are submitted on time
Dme Capacity Building
Suggest ways to facilitate data collection and the flow of data within Project field teams.
1. Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, ICT
2. Good proficiency developing and managing databases
3. Committed to World Vision Values
4. Builds and maintains effective relationships, with their team, colleagues, external partners supporters
Method of Application
Send a cover letter with a detailed Curriculum Vitae with three traceable referees to: email@example.com
To apply for this job please visit wvi.org .