Lilongwe Academy International School (TLAIS)
The Lilongwe Academy International School (TLAIS) is an international private school, conveniently situated in Area 47/4 Lilongwe behind Silver Stadium. The School is founded on the firm belief that every child is unique, but all children need excellent education and motivation of their spirit, mind and body to be well developed as future responsible citizens and leaders. Hence the motto “Academic Excellence and Beyond!” Its mission is to achieve distinction and excellence in academic performance, sports, conduct and be exemplary in preserving our culture and perfect life skills.
The Lilongwe Academy now invites applications from Candidates who meet the required qualifications and experience as follows:
Position 1: Marketing Officer
Among other duties the successful candidate will be expected to perform the following duties:
- Develop and deliver creative marketing strategies, plans and approaches to market the Academy.
- Plan marketing strategies for specific areas of TLAIS’s work and for different audiences.
- Promote marketing materials through appropriate social channels including merchandise.
- Develop the Marketing budget and ensures program milestones related to marketing are achieved on time and within budget.
- Contribute to and strengthen fundraising proposals to meet the organization’s strategic goals.
- Assist and take lead with the organization of school events, meetings and conferences as well as external meetings and conferences.
- Serve as the focal point of contact for knowledge and advice on issues relating to marketing of these areas and associated risks.
- Oversees digital and social media strategy, including the evolving digital market and contributes new ideas to enhance the organization’s social presence.
- Identifies trends and leverages opportunities within the industry, through the use of social and digital tools and channels.
- Leads assignments to support the strategic vision of TLAIS; and develops recommendations of marketing activities.
- Manage projects and campaigns, including coordinating with vendors.
- Oversee the creation of marketing materials including managing graphic design projects to completion and acts as brand liaison to the organization to ensure consistent brand voice, vision, and aesthetics are achieved.
- Manages all internal department relationships as far marketing is concerned
- Ensure that all marketing material aligns with brand standards.
- Respond to media inquiries and perform media outreach to achieve brand placement in publications.
- Develops polices for the different marketing risks as well as avenues.
- Performs any other relevant duty as required by the Academy.
Qualifications, Competences and Skills
- University degree from a recognizable institution preferably in Marketing or Business Administration.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft office packages (Word, Excel, Outlook, Power point, and Publisher).
- Proactive attitude and ability to work independently and in a team.
- Strong command of both written and oral English.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Plans own work effectively and consistently produces high quality work under increased pressure.
- Puts social and ethical standards into practice.
- Willing to learn and adapt to one’s own position and situation.
- At least 3 to 5 years’ experience.
- Should be aged 30 and above
- Self-motivated, team player, innovative and result oriented.
Method Of Application
Interested applicants should send their cover letter, CV and copies of certificate through the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org, or to: The Principal, The Lilongwe Academy, P/Bag B499, Lilongwe 3, not later than 03 November, 2023. To get information about the Academy please visit our Website: www.lilongweacademy.ac.mw.