Telekom Networks Malawi (TNM) Plc
Telekom Networks Malawi (TNM) Plc invites suitably qualified candidates to fill the position of Marketing Director.
About us – Telekom Networks Malawi (TNM) Plc is one of the leading telecommunications companies in Malawi dedicated to building world class digital solutions to empower every Malawian and connect Malawi to the world. We are seeking an experienced and visionary Marketing Director to join our dynamic team and lead the marketing division to new heights.
Position Overview The Marketing Director is responsible for shaping the marketing strategy, creating customer demand and optimum value in our product offering to the customer through brand management, sponsorship and communication pricing and revenue planning, product development and management, customer value management, customer segmentation, and loyalty & retention programs. This is a leadership role that reports to the Chief Commercial Officer and crucial in achieving TNM Plc strategic objectives.
- Develop a marketing strategy to drive market penetration, sales growth, customer acquisition, customer retention, revenue growth and profitability.
- Develop the customer demand management roadmap to meet defined targets.
- Develop and monitor marketing budget in line with company objectives and strategy.
- Manage the growth of the customer base through churn, inactivity, and loyalty management.
- Deliver new products and services that respond to and ensure the achievement of customer demands in alignment with business objectives.
- Plan, develop, and ensure effective implementation of brand strategies, marketing campaigns and consumer product marketing.
- Establish and maintain a consistent corporate image.
- Ensure that business rules, tariffs and prices of all products are accurate and in line with regulatory requirements.
- Identify alternative pricing options in line with market developments, consumer needs, business targets and regulatory requirements.
- Develop and introduce new revenue streams for revenue growth and increasing ARPU
- Identify opportunities for new product development and oversee their creation and roll out including development of the concept note, business case, customer experience (UX) journeys, business rules, user acceptance test (UAT) documents and go to market plan.
- Manage the overall product mix and contribution of each product and service to the business.
- Develop comprehensive revenue forecasts considering historical data, market trends, risks, opportunities and industry benchmarks.
- Develop comprehensive customer segment strategy aligned with the marketing strategy and customer needs
- Lead, mentor, motivate and manage the Marketing team for productivity, excellence and career advancement.
Qualification, experience and desired skills
- Minimum of Master’s degree in Business Administration, Business Management, Financial Management or any related field
- Minimum 8 years working experience in marketing at a senior managerial level.
- Experience in the telecommunication industry is an added advantage.
- Key skills – strategic planning, customer and results orientation, negotiation, leadership, excellent communication and business acumen.
TNM Plc is an equal opportunity employer and therefore encourages all qualified candidates to apply for this position.
Interested applicants should send the application letters, curriculum vitae and name of three traceable referees through an email to the following address:
The Chief Executive Officer
Telekom Networks Malawi (TNM) Plc
5th Floor Livingstone Towers
Glyn Jones Road
PO Box 3039, Blantyre
Method Of Application
Closing date for receiving applications is Friday 17th November 2023. Only shortlisted candidates will be acknowledged.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org