Farmers World Ltd
As part of its expansion drive, Farmers World Limited wishes to recruit suitably qualified persons to fill the following existing vacancies, which are tenable at its Farmers World Head Office, Kanengo, Lilongwe.
|Reports to||The Group (In-Country) Marketing Manager|
The incumbent shall be responsible for ensuring that the marketing strategies and activities are successfully implemented. The objective is to ensure that all marketing efforts add value to the business and meet the objectives set by management.
The incumbent is a self-starter and has an entrepreneurial spirit, has a strong operational mindset, and requires little continuous following up. Possesses a willingness to learn and grow, personally and professionally.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Contributing to the development and execution of the regional marketing and annual sales plan.
- Assisting the Marketing Manager, in managing the department’s activities, including preparing budgets, and monitoring expenses.
- Assisting the Marketing Manager, in the development of the regional marketing strategies.
- Attend and participate in marketing operations or events to increase brand awareness.
- Establishing and implementing advertising and promotional campaigns for products or services on various media (social, print, TV etc.).
- Collaborating with stakeholders and vendors to boost the effectiveness of marketing strategies and improve the company’s presence.
- Tracking and recording all marketing activities, implementing metrics to evaluate their success, and amending marketing measures when necessary.
- Creating and overseeing the distribution and publication of content or marketing materials.
- Timely developing content of the Business Newsletter and managing all processes up to publication.
- Help develop customer research databases.
- Branding custodian of Farmers World Corporate identity (Ci)
- Ensuring that proper branding of Farmers World shops is maintained all times.
- Managing the Company’s communications channel and publication of relevant adverts when necessary
- To create press releases and shape public opinion of the company in collaboration with the Executive P.A.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Diploma in Marketing, Business Administration, or a related field.
- Prior experience as a Marketing Officer or a related role with a minimum of 4 years’ continuous practical experience.
- Solid understanding of marketing techniques and principles as well as market research and statistical data analysis methods.
- Knowledge and proficiency in MS Office, Customer Relationship Management systems (CRM) and marketing software (e.g. Dynamics, Monday, Meltwater, Google Analytics).
- In-depth knowledge of social media and web analytics.
- In-depth knowledge of e-commerce and digital, retail specific marketing.
- Knowledge in sponsorship marketing.
- Exemplary organizational and multitasking skills.
- Knowledge within financial services; short-term product/s will be beneficial (Not a prerequisite)
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- Basic understanding in Business intelligence (Bi) data and analytics. (Not a prerequisite)
- Creativity and commercial awareness.
- Strategic vision and sharp business acumen.
- A team player with a customer-oriented approach.
- Must have a valid driving License.
Method Of Application
If you are interested and you meet the above requirements, deliver your curriculum vitae and cover letter including names and contact details of three traceable referees one of whom should be your current or former employer to:
The Head of Human Resources,
Farmers World Ltd,
P.O. Box 1631
or email: firstname.lastname@example.org to reach him not later than Thursday 01st June 2023.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com