Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates to fill the following vacant post tenable at Visionfund Head Office in Lilongwe
MARKETING & COMMUNICATIONS OFFICER
This is a key role primarily to drive and positioning of the institution on the market to reflect the unique attribute of VisionFund Malawi and as viable financial institution with a strong focus on both financial and business performance.
- Marketing and Communications
- Branding activities of the institution
- Lead implementation of customer experience
- Plan, organize and coordinate financial literacy programs
Support Marketing research
1 Assist in preparing and implementing marketing strategy
- Coordinate implementation of marketing and integration strategies according to market needs and demands.
- Pilot test products before rollout; reviews results before rollout reviews results of pilot test: and refines products update the marketing prospectus
2. Work with the BDM to prepare a core brand strategy and apply this into appropriate media
- Maintain close contact with information network, including VFI, WV, Regional and National Offices, and the like
- Draft press releases meant for national dailies, and if there is an opportunity, for international releases.
- Coordinate the packaging of marketing collateral targeting for clients
3. Support proposal development to improve the overall image of VFM
- Making sure that VFM brand standards (colors, logo etc) are not compromised at all times
4. Research new market areas and assisting in generating technical product Information to be applied to all aspects of marketing
- Support rapid market assessment for VFM
- Develop report identifying levels of potential market size of branch activities
- Determines/monitors the impact of the marketing efforts by relating them to changes in operational indicators
5. Champion Institutional development through internalization of customer experience
- Develop strategy and materials for customers experience
- Delivering, training program for staff and clientele
- Champion the customer driven organization.
- Coordinate Insurance product
- Management of clients feedback
- Management of customer loyalty programs
- Support dissemination of
- Promising Conversations to staff
6. Understanding the position of VFM on the market and of competitors
- Supporting market intelligence activities such as monitoring activities and products
- Monitoring updates and progress reports on the micro-finance industry and the like.
Knowledge, Skill and Experience
- University Degree in Business, Marketing, or Social Science and other related degree qualification with strong background in statistics.
- Must have at least 3 years professional experience in sales and marketing, customer research and communications in a busy environment. Micro finance experience will be a plus.
- Ability to conceptualize and evaluate new ideas and new business opportunities.
- Experience in collecting, analyzing and presenting complex data for use in making business decisions.
- Experience in creating databases, research analytic tools such as Excel, SPSS and ODK Collect is an added advantage
- Must have good public relations skills and relate well with people from diverse backgrounds
- Must be outgoing, dynamic, innovative and self-motivated
- Must be a team player who believes in teamwork
- Must have experience in social media marketing, drafting corporate communications and public speaking.
Method Of Application
Interested candidates should send their applications together with their detailed Curriculum Vitae, three traceable referees and copies of certificates to:
The People, Culture and Administration Manager,
Private Bag A232
Closing date for receiving applications is 13th May, 2023. Female candidates are encouraged to apply.
VisionFund Malawi does not use agents, nor solicit any form of payments for any application, training, interviewing, testing or any fees in connection with this recruitment. Report any acts of solicitation for payment and/or extortion to VisionFund Malawi on the following; Tip offs Toll Lines: 0884621623
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com