Knight Frank (Mw) Limited
MARKETING AND SALES OFFICER
Leaders and Professionals in Property Management and Advisory. Established in 1896, Knight Frank is a global network of 18,170 people in 523 offices across 60 territories.
We have built an internationally connected, diverse organisation on a work ethos of collaboration, teamwork, leadership, and adaptability. We have created a workplace where opinions are respected, everyone is invited to contribute, and excellence is rewarded. As a result, our people are highly motivated. Investing in our people is as important to us as investing in our clients. That’s what makes Knight Frank different – the difference is our people.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified, experienced, and enthusiastic candidates to fill the permanent post of Marketing and Sales Officer tenable in Blantyre Office.
To support the development of Marketing function by carrying out the Company’s Marketing and Selling Campaigns both internally and externally and play a key part in communicating the organisations marketing message. Conceptualise and create communication material, manage projects, and ensure Company messages are consistent.
Reporting to: Managing Director
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Preparing well-structured Business Marketing & Communication plans.
- Managing and hosting Company events.
- Creating, editing, delivering, and optimizing company marketing materials.
- Marketing all vacant properties under Company Portfolio
- Managing all sales and Selling Procedures.
- Facilitate Digital Marketing in liaison with the Company’s Information Technology Consultant.
- preparing proposals and presentations using marketing resources.
- Prepare strategic Marketing Plans for Company’s Property Portfolio
- Marketing Company’s services.
- Prepare monthly Marketing and Sales reports.
- Preparing advert Brochures, Sale Agreements, and other related documents.
- Facilitating disbursement of funds to clients in liaison with the Accounts Department
- Updating clientele database.
- Attending to walk-in clients
- Negotiation of property sales with Sellers and Buyers
- Teamwork and Customer/client oriented
- Self-driven, excellent, and outstanding interpersonal and communication skills
- Mature, honest, articulate, and responsible individual
- Proficient in MS packages; Word, Excel, PowerPoint Outlook and Publisher
- A proven track record of producing results preferably in real estate business.
- Innovative and strategic
- Sales Knowledge
- Business and Financial Acumen with entrepreneurial spirit
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or any related field
- A minimum of 3 years of progressively responsible experience in a similar Marketing Role.
Method Of Application
Applications together with detailed CVs, certified copies of academic and professional qualifications with three traceable referees should be forwarded to the following address not later than 31st January, 2024
The Human Resources Manager
Knight Frank (Mw) Limited
Ground Floor, Plantation House
P. O. Box 1556
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
Only shortlisted applicants will be acknowledged.