NICO Asset Managers
POSITION: MANAGER-INVESTMENT PLANNING AND ALTERNATIVE INVESTMENTS
NICO Asset Managers Limited invites applications from suitablyqualified individuals to fill the position of Manager- Investment Planning & Alternative Investments.
Reporting to the Chief Investments Officer the purpose of the role is to support investments planning, asset origination, due diligence reviews, project appralsal, and analysis and execution of alternative investment opportunities.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Bachelor’s degree in Accountancy, Finance, Banking, Economics from an accredited University
- Study towards CFA Certification will be an added advantage
- At least three years of hands-on working experience in a similar position.
JOB RELATED SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES REQUIRED
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Financial modelling
- Ability to work effectively under pressure
- Keen interest in understanding of financial markets
- Good numerical and IT skills.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Analyzing market trends and the economic environment to provide input into short, medium, and long-term investment strategies.
- Conducting industry and market research to learn of available investment opportunities that align with client Fund’s investment strategy and mandate.
- Working collaboratively with portfolio management team to determine funding levels for investment opportunities.
- Lead in the origination and asset creation initiatives
- Lead due diligence execution relating to alternative investments.
- Actively monitoring and analyzing the financial performance of alternative investments.
Method Of Application
For those that meet the above requirements kindly send your combined application letter and CV in pdf to the email address below (one combined document) With three referees to:
Human Resources Business Partner
NICO Asset Managers
19 Glyn Jones Road
P.O. Box 3173
The closing date for receiving applications is 10th May, 2023.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org