Standard Bank Plc
To drive growth via the Employee Value Banking (EVB) proposition for consumer clients by identifying their financial/transactional needs and recommending suitable solutions.
Qualifications & Experience
- The candidate must hold a first degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Accounting or its equivalent.
- At least 5-7 working years in Sales and Business Development leadership roles.
- Experience in the design and development of client value propositions.
- Experience within Personal Banking/Business Clients distribution environment.
- Experience in the application of data management, advanced analytics, business intelligence and quantitative techniques.
- Drive achievement of sales and service objectives; Drive customer up-take of new (launched) and existing products through presentations and offering the full Employee Value Banking (EVB) proposition and attending to financial needs of the employees within the company.
- Monitor performance (sales against targets) of acquired clients by tracking all recorded sales and activity schedules; Leverage existing technology (Remote On-Boarding), to ensure effective solution delivery.
- Conducts competitor analysis as input into strategies and plans to counteract competitors’ EVB strategies; Co-create Marketing strategy to assist the EVB growth; Tracks EVB milestones, penetration of new to bank in selected companies, across industry sectors.
- Manages the analysis, interpretation, and communication of all sales data at team and provincial level; Ensures EVB has relevant MIS available to drive the sales targets (quantitative and qualitative measures); Provide standard reports to the manager as input into overall reporting.
- Responsible for proactively canvassing and expanding on current personal market customer relationships by packaging and selling financial solutions that meet financial needs in the market.
- Prepare daily, weekly, and monthly sales reports and ad hoc reports; Monitor and manage dormancy and entrenchment of accounts opened; Use data to identify business opportunities.
- Provides input into the risk appetite framework for EVB; Provides input to front line on risk and compliance matters (e.g., operational risk, governance of pricing strategy and modelling); Adheres to all relevant risk management and control systems.
- Drive achievement of sales, risk and credit objectives within own portfolio; Manage expenses against set targets.
- Provide input on how to grow revenues; Ensure that revenue and expenditure is accounted for in a systematic manner.
- Actively participates in initiatives meant to increase utilisation of channels i.e. Mobile Banking, Internet Banking etc; Implement daily activity call reports and sales results.
- Provides input into talent strategy developed by People and Culture; Ensures alignment to the People and Culture standards with regards to all employee-related matters.
- Convincing People
- Developing Expertise
- Developing Strategies
- Directing People
- Empowering Individuals
- Exploring Possibilities
- Interacting with People
- Making Decisions
- Resolving Conflict
- Taking Action
- Team Working
- Business Acumen
- Financial Acumen
- Interpreting Financial Statements
- Product Knowledge (Consumer Banking)
- Written Communication
To apply for this job please visit www.standardbank.com.