Chibuku Products Limited
Chibuku Products Limited the manufacturer and distributor of opaque beer of Chibuku Shake-Shake, Chibuku Super and other non-alcoholic beverages such as Maheu Super is inviting applications from passionate and self-motivated persons – males and females – for the position below.
In an effort to grow talent fresh into the company, we are looking for highly motivated individuals to join our team as management trainees who will undergo a 2-year management training programme and upon successful completion will be given substantive posts in Operations at any of our Breweries that are located in Blantyre, Mangochi, Lilongwe and Mzuzu.
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS:
- Bachelor’s Degree in any of the following fields of study from a Recognized University: Food Sciences
- Environmental Sciences • Business administration • Marketing or Commerce
• Chemical Engineering
- Must be aged not more than 30 years of age.
- 3 Years’ post-qualification work experience in production or operations.
- Positive Attitude and Willingness to learn new things
- Strong problem-solving ability
Method Of Application
Interested applicants should send their applications to the Human Resources Manager, along with detailed CVs that include three traceable referees, that should be contacted for references, to the following email address: email@example.com
The closing date for receiving applications is Friday 20th November 2023. Only short listed candidates may be acknowledged