SUEZ Consulting - SAFEGE
For our project “Technical assistance for implementation support to the Southern Region Water Board for the Water Supply and Sanitation Programme” we are looking for a Contract Manager Specialist with the following features:
- MSc Degree in civil, hydraulics or water engineering.
- Should be computer literate with in-depth experience in the use of modern water hydraulic
modelling software, EPANET, AutoCAD and GIS software
- Being a Registered Professional Engineer in the field of Civil Engineering by a recognised
Professional Body would be a plus.
- Possess general experience of a minimum ten (10) years of working experience
- Must have at least seven (7) years of relevant experience, especially in developing urban
water production facilities
- Must demonstrate at least two (2) experiences with a role as a water supply engineer in an
urban hydraulic infrastructure project.
- Must demonstrate relevant experience in donor-financed procurement of works, goods and
consulting services and in contracts management (pre-contract and post-contract)
- Experience in a similar role in projects implemented in sub-Saharan Africa would be an
To apply for this job please visit www.developmentaid.org.