First Capital Bank
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below tenable at various Branches.
Reporting to the Sales Manager – Consumer Lending, the successful candidates will be responsible for:
- Attend to all in coming clients, new business enquires and advise clients on the appropriate product suitable for their needs.
- Capture all loan applications into the loan application management system (LAM) and maintain accuracy in screening the loan applications for credibility to minimize the possibility of fraudulent applications.
- Verify applications for consumer lending applications and ensuring that decisions taken and assessments made are compliant with bank`s consumer lending loan policy.
- Ensure that loan applications are processed within the expected turn around time (TAT).
- Attend to all client queries, irrespective of nature and keep documentary records of same.
- Liaise with current and prospective clients with the aim of convincing them to take a loan with the bank.
- Plan and coordinate sales.
- Assist District Sales Agents in their areas of operations in driving sales budgets.
- Conduct sales campaigns in various places in your region through agreed means with your supervisor.
- Manage Assets in your control.
- Assist with collection of amount due from clients and/or employers from time to time.
- Assist with preparations and completion of monthly reports for the branch.
- Ensure high level of service to customers in line with management expectations.
- Actively assimilate the bank’s values as described in the Group Value statement and actively practice same.
- Work closely with the Consumer Lending verification/ underwriting and sales department to ensure optimum efficiency and satisfactory turnaround times.
- Stakeholder Engagement – ensure prompt follow up on returned / queried loans for maximum client satisfaction.
- Negotiation skills
- Good customer service skills
- Experience with payroll deduction system (Payment Solutions Malawi)
Qualifications and Requirements
- Diploma in Business Administration, Commerce or equivalent
- Microfinance and sales environment background
Method Of Application
If you meet the above minimum requirements and are interested, please send your application with an up-dated CV to the Human Resources Department on e-mail:
email@example.com not later than 3rd January 2023.
Only short-listed applicants shall be acknowledged.