Nsanjama Secondary School
Nsanjama Secondary School is looking for a school Librarian/Administrator. If you would like
to apply for this send your CV to 0993 326 326.
- day-to-day running of the school’s library.
- organise and maintain teaching and learning resources that support the learning needs of
students and teaching staff.
- Collecting and cataloguing library resources including books, films, and publications.
- Helping students and teachers locate reference and leisure reading materials.
- Maintaining library records and ensuring they are up to date
- providing a wide range of administrative support to keep everything running as smoothly as possible.
- Book meetings, schedule events and take minutes at staff meetings.
- Maintain internal databases.
- Keep students and staff records (physical and digital)
- Maintain a filing system for students and staff.
- Distribute incoming and outgoing mail.
- Collaboration and relationship management.
- Strong communication skills.
- Relentless customer focus.
- Analytical thinking and creative storytelling.
- Tech and social media savvy.
- Data-driven approach.
Method of Application
If you would like to apply for this send your CV to 0993 326 326.
Closing date: 13th January 2023.